A couple of things I've been thinking about that I thought I'd share:
* I had some good shopping last week as I was finishing up missionary shopping with Bryan
(holy schmoly - missions are expensive! he's saved to pay for his monthly expenses, so Brad and I are buying the things he needs - you know, suit, shoes, etc ... CRAZY!)
Anyway, the top left corner shows some mens shirts I picked up at Target for the 3 guys in our family who are not going on missions: $1.48 each! AM I A GREAT SHOPPER OR WHAT?!
* I opened the top drawer next to my bed (upper left picture) and realized that I'm in the midst of reading about a dozen books. Everything ranging from being a better wife to historical fiction ... I need some down time to catch up! (the animal print you see there is an eye mask that was in my Christmas stocking ... it's filled with lavender and I LOVE it!)
* While said shopping was going on I happened across a GREAT deal on some women's boots. Yes. I bought them for myself. But DISCLAIMER: all the girls our home wear the same size shoe, so it's really cheap per person who will wear them :)
* When we were preparing for Bryan's mission farewell address at church and I knew family would be visiting, I really wanted to re-do our family picture wall. We had such an eclectic selection of frames, old and new, housing those pictures and I wanted to make it more uniform with either all black or all white frames. WAY too expensive to replace all the frames, so I spray painted them all black. I'm happy with the result!
* Hope. My favorite word.
* Bryan created this amazing floating bookshelf for our living room. Cool, isn't it!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad