Last week I mentioned Lia Collings' book
Since then, I've read the book cover-to-cover and can tell you that whether you're a new mother, hoping to be a mother, have a special mother you like to think about, or you're a great-grandmother, this book is worth reading and worth sharing.
Filled with experiences from many mothers, each experience unique, each compelling, each well written ... this is a great "take a minute to get off your feet and relax" book. You can read it cover-to-cover, or just open up and take 5 minutes to read one short experience. I love Amazon because you can take a peek inside the book. Here's one of the short vignettes from the book. The book may be purchased on Amazon OR Lia has offered a 25% discount if you purchase the book directly from the publisher and enter code SZ7387Q4
I have 3 ... YES 3 autographed copies of this book to giveaway!
* Leave a comment ... any comment.
Extra Entries (each requires a separate comment):
* Be a follower of this blog
* Leave a comment about some of your thoughts about motherhood (remember, separate comment for the extra entry please)
* Facebook about this giveaway, linking to this post
* Tweet about this giveaway, linking to this post
* Blog about this giveaway and send me a link to your post
* Email friends and family about this giveaway
* Read an excerpt from the book on Amazon and then review that excerpt there