I'm in the midst of traveling. Here are some observations:
1. In America, Southwest Airlines wins for me. Today I was on US Airways and although it wasn't really negative, there weren't the smiles and accommodating employees that SWA have.
2. The guy sitting next to me who was loudly complaining to his girlfriend about a screaming baby was WAY more annoying then the baby. I didn't speak up, but thought about standing up for the stressed out mom who must have been breaking into a sweat trying to bounce the baby, dig out some snacks, offer a bottle, all the while offering non stop apologies.
3. In my determination to be as healthy as possible, I packed a DELISH cucumber & tomato salad, 2 Activia yogurts, one orange and a baggie of almonds. They took my yogurts at TSA, so I relied on my other food to sustain me till arriving in Chicago. I am currently SO hungry that while waiting for my dinner to arrive I ran down to the gift shop and bought a bag of baked chips. I devoured it. Lesson learned: next time I'll pack one or more less-than-healthy items.
4. I always fall asleep on planes. No matter how rested I am. And I always get really stiff shoulders and neck from sleeping on the plane. I haven't figures out a cure for that one yet. Except I've promised myself a massage when I get home.
That's it for today. Since I'm traveling I have limited Internet access so I'll have to catch up with all of you upon my return. Hope you're having a great week!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad